According to the Enchiridion of Indulgences, No. 65, A Plenary Indulgence is granted to those who devoutly visit the parochial church on its titular feast. Thus one may obtain this Plenary Indulgence by going to St Mary Magdalen’s in Camarillo on July 22 and meeting the usual conditions of:
• Visit to the Church and recitation of the Our Father & the Creed
• Sacramental Confession
• Holy Communion
• Prayer for the intention of the Holy Father
Echiridion of Indulgences, Norms on Indulgences:
25. The work prescribed for acquiring a plenary indulgence connected with a church or oratory consists in a devout visit and the recitation during the visit of one Our Father and the Creed.
26. To acquire a plenary indulgence it is necessary to perform the work to which the indulgence is attached and to fulfill the following three conditions: sacramental confession, eucharistic Communion, and prayer for the intention of the Sovereign Pontiff. It is further required that all attachment to sin, even venial sin. be absent. If the latter disposition is in any way less than perfect or if the prescribed three conditions are not fulfilled, the indulgence will be partial only.
27. The three conditions may be fulfilled several days before or after the performance of the prescribed work; it is, however, fitting that Communion be received and the prayer for the intention of the Sovereign Pontiff be said on the same day the work is performed.
28. A single sacramental confession suffices for gaining several plenary indulgences; but Communion must be received and prayer for the intention of the Sovereign Pontiff must be recited for the gaining of each plenary indulgence.
29. The condition of praying for the intention of the Sovereign Pontiff is fully satisfied by reciting one Our Father and one Hail Mary; nevertheless, each one is free to recite any other prayer according to his piety and devotion.